What do you think the future of Apple? Everyone has his/her own predictions.
If you ask someone fond of Blackberry and Nokia devices, they might say negative reviews of Apple products. For Microsoft, the iPhone is not a good device for emails. (Yeah, you heard it from a firm which manufactures smartphones so much far behind in the iPhone sales.)
But take it on the speculative level, here are some funny predictions of the what will happen to Apple in 2016.
- The iPhone 7 will be released. Most probably it will have no headphone jack. The headphones will be bought separately and will increase sales dramatically.
- There will be a “budget iPhone” that will be cheap for first world countries. However, still expensive in the third world.
- Apple will help China in stabilizing its economy because their necks is tied on it.
- Netflix will be acquired by Apple and bring more development to the Apple TV.
- As usual, the iPhone will have “new” features which already existed in other smartphones years back.
- The iOS ecosystem might be terribly virus infected due to greater access from Chinese hackers.
- Other technology giants will outgrow Apple from the technology market because of constant innovations.
- Apple fans will realized how much money got from them for service they actually don’t need.
- Apple will build a car which is not compatible to most of the devices in the world.
I may sound like an Apple hater, but, I am.
Credits to BBC News
Pictures in courtesy of Google Images