The biggest update of Supercell’s Clash of Clans (COC) last December 2015 may look awesome. However, sadly, that everyone was happy about it. And so, COC team made some revisions to refine some loopholes.
The latest January 2016 update has four major modifications: (1) Daily Star Bonus, (2) Loot Cart, (3) The Treasury, and (4) Game Balancing.
Here is the verbatim updated news:
Daily Star Bonus
- Win 5 stars from multiplayer battles to earn bonus loot
- Earn bigger bonuses at higher Leagues!
- A new Star Bonus is available everyday!
- Star Bonus rewards are safeguarded in the Treasury
- A broken down Loot Cart appears in your village after every defense
- Collect this cart to recover some of your lost resources
- Only one Loot Cart will appear at a time, so collect it right away!
- Clan Castles now house a well-protected resource bank: The Treasury
- The Treasury safeguards bonus loot from the Clan Wars and Star Bonuses
- It’s the safest place to save up bonus loot until you are ready to spend it!
- The Eagle Artillery now deals 3x damage to Golems and Golemites
- Second Air Defense unlocks now at Town Hall 6, third at Town Hall 7
I will be writing my reviews individually in every item on a single article below.
In courtesy of Supercell's Clash of Clans Video in courtesy of YouTube.com
Please read the related articles:
You might also like to read: