On the technical aspects here are some of the joyful additions and changes on the latest update:
- Two new achievements have been added: Anti-artillery and Sharing is Caring
- Troop/Spell donation interface has been revamped and now shows existing donations
- Troops in Barracks can now be queued in sequence, similarly to the Spell factory
- The Clan War button now animates when a war attack starts
- Active Shield or Guard can now be manually dismissed by tapping on the icon.
- You can now be offline a bit longer before being made vulnerable to attack.
- A special sound plays when finding a multiplayer target after 10 seconds of searching
- A special sound plays when no multiplayer targets are found and a search is cancelled
- Personal Break online-time limit has been reduced to 3 hours
- Personal Break is now extended instead of reset is some cases
- Multiplayer matchmaking is less likely to offer opponents under your Town Hall level (only below Champion League).
These are my short cheesy reactions though. One line to a corresponding number above.
- Yay! A new source of gems.
- Because we need to avoid confusion from what troop should be donated and what should not.
- You cannot press two buttons on the same time. However, you can get with the new feature however. Comes in handy to in queuing batches of looters.
- We can keep staring at the war zone forever.
- And why should we dismiss a shield and guard on the first place?
- Great because we also need to pee from time to time.
- Sometimes searching is too slow that we need a new sound to notify us.
- What ever sound is that, we don’t really care.
- Good because it is annoying when the game itself stops us.
- It’s quite amusing for developers to prevent their gamers to addicted to the game itself.
- This is quite debatable because I being offered higher town hall levels more often.
Please read the related articles:
You might like to read the following COC articles: