Before posting my reactions, here is the litany of new updates for Clash of Clans.
- Battle time limit has been increased by 30 seconds
- Goblins now target the Town Hall and Clan Castle for 2x damage
- Rearm costs for all traps have been massively reduced
- Reload costs for X-bows have been massively reduced
- Large amounts for Healers now have reduced effectiveness on the same unit
- Army boosts have been reduced to 5 gems for 1 hour of boost
- Cost for finding a match and ‘Nexting’ reduced for TH 10
- Clan War Preparation Day has been reduced to 23 hours
- Troop combat and path finding AI has been polished up and tightened
- Available loot percentage on Town Hall levels 6-10 has been slightly increased
- Villages one Town Hall level lower are now worth slightly less loot
- The playing field and troop deployment area have both expanded (outlying obstacles have been automatically moved).
Here are my short reactions. Please be guided by the numbers.
- Great because this avoids the 99% victories during Clan Wars because of one stupid far flung builder’s hut.
- Finally, they have acknowledged that town halls and clan castles are resource buildings.
- Everybody is happy for the reduction of trap bills.
- Actually, we love the X-box ammo to be free.
- We can now avoid those clever super Archer Queen looters.
- It’s a trap. The previous offer is 10 gems for 2 hours. The effect is only half not cheaper. This is in-your-face microeconomics.
- Great to find out that they have acknowledged the difficulty to search for a match on higher town hall levels.
- I don’t really see the point of this one. A standard day is always 24 hours.
- Really? Wall breakers still acts as jerks.
- We always demand to make it higher because the upgrades are too damn high.
- Bullies are not welcome here.
- I hope wider space means more obstacles which also means more gems.
Please read the related articles:
You might like to read the following COC articles: