It is necessary to unlock one artifact at a time to proceed to the next episodes of Doodle God Planets. A certain artifacts is represented by famous world landmarks or popular items in movies. They can be created through mixing 3 elements which are available in your gallery.
However, if your attempts exceeds 100 times in a particular artifact, you will receive some penalties. (Honestly, I have not failed the attempts but probably it could be something like losing a chance to unlock or delaying the next chance of unlocking a specific artifact.)
I have completed collecting all the artifacts and, perhaps, I feel the obligation to share to you the codes.
- Pyramid of Cheops = Sand + Corpse + Stone
- Sphinx = Stone + Human + Beast
- Eiffel Tower = Metal + Tower + Skyscraper
- Godzilla = Dinosaur + Radiation + Sea
- Holy Grail = Blood + Resurrection + Demigod
- Lightsaber = Sword + Energy + Light
- Pandora’s Box = Chaos + Death + Darkness
- Perpetual (Motion Device) = Mechanism + Void + Energy
- Ring of Power (The One Ring) = Lava + Magic + Demon
- Stonehenge = Stone + Stone + Stone
- Titanic = Ship + Ice + Death
- Santa’s Sleigh = Snow + Wood + Human
- Basilisk = Human + Beast + Stone OR Poison + Stone + Lizard
Please be noted that the elements can be in any order to form an artifact.
If they are still locked, the artifacts appear in their shadow form or in glass silhouette. It depends on the version. You cannot also unlock all the artifacts on the same time. There is a reason behind why each one is unlocked simultaneously. Maybe it is part of all the fun.
I’m am still unlocking the puzzles and quests. Somebody I can provided walkthroughs for both.
Please read other Cheats and Walkthroughs:
Please read the reviews: