Zana Technologies Divisions released its new game that would make your fingers busy. Like its big sister Ambitious Lisa, Bomb Bee, takes it gauge stopping algorithm to a new whole level. This game takes the word “timing” seriously to the prime importance. The same principle follows, you need to make the character (the one the looks like Erza in Fairytail) move up by hitting the sweet spot on the gauge. However, unlike her older sister, this game it not a matter of how many floors or high the character went but how many levels did the Bomb Bee accomplished.
I praise the creators of this game for giving a very clear instruction in the “How to Play Section.”
- Match your timing with the speed ball to hit the sweet spot.
- Press the “stop” button to stop the speed ball. If you timed it correctly, you’ll fly upward, otherwise, downward.
- There are directional buttons below the screen. You can move either left or right while on mid-air
- There are enemies that you need to avoid in order to clear you mission.
- You health points will decrease when hit by an enemy and will give you few seconds to enter into a ghost state mode (If you’re hot and not on ghost state mode, your health points will also decrease, be careful).
- Ghost state mode – Turns you invisible in a short amount of time
- Power-ups can help your mission easier. Current power-up will be replaced if you get a new one before reaching it’s time limit.
- Types of Power-Ups
- Delay – Reduced the speed of the ball
- Recover – Restores your health points
- Freeze – Stop the time of the enemies
- Barrier – Protects you from incoming enemies
- The Guardians’ duty is to guard the inner area from bees. Better stay away from them.
- Be careful when you obtain the “Barrier” power-up. If your barrier touch the guardians, you’ll burn into ashes.
- Lastly, your mission is to collect bombs all around the world to become a powerful bomb bee!
- Unlock characters and stages as you move forward. Good Luck!
If you want images of the instructions, please look at the slideshow:
When the word “bomb” comes into play, one would immediately think of explosions. However, none could be seen here. The Bee seems to be an agent of diffusing it. I really appreciate the clarity of instructions of the game and the hidden characters to be unlocked appears to be an exciting feature too.
I will discuss my issues on the game per se on another post: Bug Hunter: Bomb Bee.
Other screen shots:
For now, if there is any moral to the game, that would be taking extra precaution in every step of the way. Perhaps, Bomb Bee reflects real life that struggles are always difficult. Whatever those are, we need to have a mission – a purpose in life – to inspire us to move forward.
Bomb Bee currently is available in Google Play. Hopefully, it will open its doors to iOS and Windows Phone.
Try other Zana Technologies Games: