- Train your army with a new Training button just above Attack *no more Barracks-hunting*
- Army Overview let’s you view, request troops and edit your army, including spells!
- Quick-tabs have been added to training views to make cycling between building easier
- Troop selection when attacking has been cleaned up with new visuals and sounds
- You can now filter offensive Clan Chat by enabling the Clan Chat Filter in the settings
- Arabic and Traditional Chinese languages are now supported!
Speaking of convenience, the Training button will be a great addition to the game play. In turn, this will kill old habits of searching for the barrack wherever it was located.
Hopefully no building can be left out with this new kind of design. Nevertheless, the graphics are cool and refreshing.
I still have to find out what is the use of Clan Chat Filters. Having more languages supports the reach of this addictive game to the global market even more.
I hope you enjoy the posts. 🙂
(Video Courtesy of YouTube)
Go back to the previous page: