- Training times in the Spell Factory have been reduced
- Extra Spells can now be queued in Spell Factories, even if your Spell Storage is full
- All resource storages are now immune to all direct spell damage.
- Clan Tournaments are one month long and award more gems to more players per Clan
- Barbarian, Archer, Dragon, and P.E.K.K.A training cost adjusted for some levels
- Several building hit point values have been increased
- Inferno Tower’s Single firing mode now charges to full power slightly faster
Self Explanatory. Reduced training time and extra queue in the Spell Factory is truly something every clasher wished for. Starting from this update, nobody will get annoyed because some low level individual dropped lighting spells on his/her Dark Elixir storage. The length of tournament, as being explained on the previous part, now in month 1 along with the increase of gem prizes. Whatever the adjustments of the troops are, I hope they become cheaper. This Inferno Towers now will burn the golems to hell in a short time. This are things to look forward to.
- Troops and Heroes are less likely to target walls unnecessarily (even the Archer Queen)
- Troops and Heroes will not continue bashing through walls to get to a destroyed target
- Wall Breakers now avoid re targeting towards unnecessary walls when deployed in groups
- Fixed rare cases where defending Heroes or defenses might get stuck and not attack.
Getting angry of those troops who are still smashing the walls even if the others are already on the way? Hopefully these updates are true to their promises. It seems that these stupid troops (for the lack of better terms, forgive me) are an everlasting problem in Clash of Clans. These Wall Breakers will be a great asset to a GOWIWI or GOWIWIPE strategy. Hopefully, all the previous bugs are fixed especially the defending troops.
Watch this Wall breaker troll attack:
(Video Courtesy of YouTube)
Go back or proceed to the next page: