Before I criticized this game, I feel the need to commend it first. Nimble Fortress, among all the games in Zana Technologies Divisions, is remarkably the game I have the less complaints yet. I have to thank those names shown at the credits section. However, in order to keep those brainy juice flowing, I have notice some gaps, perhaps, spaces for the game to grow.
- Grammatically wrong questions. I’m not sure if this is intentional or not, but, being a academically inclined requires proper sentence construction. However, if it is part of the style of the producers, then so be it. Most of the questions are understandable though.
- No way of finding what is the error. After each floor only the scores are shown. Hey, where did I go wrong?
- No indication when a questioned is answered. The next question just pop up immediately. It is very prone to committing a mistake especially when your finger just double tap on one of the choices. You have to work on controlling your reflexes. The jeopardy escalates when your device is on mute.
- Fairy Assistance don’t ask for a confirmation. Tap the fairy and she will turn gray. Nobody cares to ask, “Are you sure to ask for help?”
- Some advertisements could be too graphically inappropriate to children. Who expects to see bras and panties on a classroom-themed mobile game?
- Is it better to have a review of our test results? I’ll leave it as a question. It’s pretty annoying to miss a point and not knowing where I mess up. On the same time, providing the correct answers could leak cheats or guides that can destroy the game. Any form of walkthrough could spoil the game. However, it could be avoided through shuffling questions or adding more possible questions on each floor.
- I acknowledge the great potential of this game to penetrate the academic halls. Currently, it is only available in the English-speaking market. How I wish someday, this game will also give way to other languages. By the way, most of the questions too are in line with the American education system. Perhaps, developments can consider other diverse cultures.
- I would really appreciate to see a confirmation message before asking the fairy’s help.
See also: Game Review: Nimble Fortress
Try other Zana Technologies Games: