I admit that this is an extremely challenging game. To be honest, the most I did here is 4 floors but it was not recorded because I went down to the 2nd floor when the time is up. I never see the clouds. Instead, I saw bugs and opportunities that the game could improve.
- The Main Screen layout appears disoriented. The picture did not fit on my device unlike the one that’s on the screenshot in Play store. The “TOUCH TO START” seems to fit but the backdrop is certainly that the way we expected. (I can’t see Lisa’s eyes)
- The retry button would not work. Same thing goes with the home button.
- The ads seems blocking in retrying the game. Can’t press any button except the ads.
- Dramatic increases in speed of the gauge meter on each floor.
- The main screen is very sensitive. Anywhere you touch, the game will start immediately.
- Anywhere in the screen that’s touched, Lisa could either climb up or down.
- For me one minute is not enough to play the game. There should be additional time if each floor is accomplished.
- The game seems impossible to win because of the speed of the gauge meter. The changes in speed are too rapid that a player cannot feel the rhythm of the game. Maybe slowing would help.
- Put some brief instructions on how to play. Perhaps, the player can learn by his/her mistakes. Instructions is not that necessary. However, a simple “Eyes on the gauge meter” will do.
- I don’t know if it would be better to make gauge a bit thicker. It’s too slim for me or maybe I’m not that good enough. (Ahaha :D)
- I would to raise the question it would it be beneficial if there are some portions of the screen that can be a safe zone. A single touch, currently, no matter how gentle or intentional, can make a big difference.
- How I wish there is some make-over on the graphics.