Kim Kardashian’s name is trending in Yahoo again as petition to boycott the “Keeping Up With the Kardashian” shown in E! reached 100, 000 since it started two weeks ago. This was in response to her marriage with NBA player Kris Humphries, which lasted only 72 days. The wedding was extravagant at its best it was estimated to have cost half-a-million dollars. An estimated of 10.5 million tuned to “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” because of the wedding.
Kim’s foray into the limelight is not all well, as she has been the butt of many jokes circulating the internet. At the news of her divorce, more Kim Kardashian joke collections were seen and late night hosts even took advantage of the moment.
Here are some the Kim Kardashian Joke Collection I have collected around the internet. Feel free to laugh.
Courtesy Hollywood Reporter
1. Jimmy Kimmel Live host Jimmy Kimmel: “I hate to ruin the mood, but it’s my duty as an American talk show host to report that after 72 days of wedded bliss, Kim Kardashian and her NBA player husband Kris Humphries are splitting up. She has decided not to pick his option up for another season.”
2. The Tonight Show host Jay Leno: “To their credit, they did try 20 minutes of counseling. It just didn’t work.”
3. The Late Show host David Letterman: “They started bickering at the altar — now they’re fighting over custody of the cake.”
4. The Late Late Show host Craig Ferguson, after making a joke about the 7 billionth person being born Monday: “You know what’s even more surprising? Of all the 7 billion people in the world, no one is surprised that Kim Kardashian is getting divorced.”
5. Kimmel: “It’s a shame. I thought they’d be together for at least another five to 10 Us Weekly covers.”
6. Kimmel: “Kim has asked that her fans give her a complete lack of privacy during this time.”
7. Kimmel: “I wonder what happens to that 20-karat engagement ring he gave her. You know, if nobody’s using it, I bet it would look great in my belly button.”
8. Letterman: “They’re planning a lavish divorce at the Laguna Niguel Ritz-Carlton with 3,000 guests.”
9. Kimmel: “I feel kind of cheated by all this. I cried during every minute of that wedding special, and I want those 11 hours of my life back now.”
10. Ferguson: “If two celebrities who hardly know each other get married for a TV show can’t make it, what hope is there for any of us?
Courtesy Daily Comedy
Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries are getting divorced. Sources say it’s because he wanted to change his name to Chris.
A leading Nigerian comic actor arrested on suspicion of ingesting drugs to smuggle to Europe was on Friday freed on bail after 25 closely monitored bowel movements produced nothing suspicious. To facilitate the bowel movements, the actor was given to read articles about Kim Kardashian.
Not only is Humphries locked out of his job, he’s now locked out of his house.
I’m disappointed. I thought they made a great team. He’s a forward, and she like to be the center of attention.
If marriage is an institution, then Kim Kardashian has done less time than Lindsay Lohan.