One of the most annoying computer infection I ever encounter is Google redirect virus. If you are reading this post,either you are my regular reader or you’ve been a victim of this virus and wants to know how to remove Google redirect virus.
What is Google redirect virus?
Who are usually the victim of this Google redirect virus?
Where can you get Google Redirect Virus?
How can you get rid of Google Redirect Virus?
- The first thing you need to do is download tdsskiller from the following link and save it to your desktop.Click to Download TDSSKiller
If for some reason you are unable to download the file then TDSS may be blocking it. What you can do is to download TDSSKiller from a clean computer then transfer it to any external drive or USB flash drive.
- Not that simple as running a regular program. The creator of the google redirect virus is smart enough to know what TDSSKiller can do. But don’t worry we’re wiser than him. First, rename TDSSKiller by right-clicking the TDSSKiller.exe icon from your desktop and select RENAME. Now you can edit the name with any name you want but do not forget that it should end with the .com extension. For example, asdfgh.com or 14344.com. Now that it is wearing a mask, you can proceed with the running of the program.
- Click the Start scan button to scan your computer for TDSS infection. It will then display a result screen to find out any infection was on your computer.
- If the infection is on your computer, you can get rid of google redirect virus by clicking the Continuebutton. The TDSSKiller will now work on attempting to clear your computer from the infection. If you do not get the message Cure, then just choose the default action Skip and press Continue. Do not attempt to change it to Delete or Quarantine as it may also delete the infected files that are needed for Windows to operate properly.
- Once finished, it will give you a report stating whether the cleaning operation is successful. Reboot is required to finish the cleaning process, so click on the Reboot now button and let it finish the removal of the TDSS infection.
if you’re dealing with the Google redirect virus which doesnt go away, then you know how irritating it is. It’s next to impossible to get rid of it with traditional antivirus removal methods. In fact, you probably had virus protection installed when your computer became infected. So what are your options if you’re looking for a Google redirect virus removal tool?
There are lots of reasons why most people just get the Google redirect virus removal tool to remove the redirect virus.
1. It’s quick and easy. Since you don’t have to worry about which version of the redirect virus your computer’s infected with, and you don’t have to hunt for the files and change your Windows registry, you don’t have to worry about doing something to harm your computer further.
2. It’s secure – it’s designed to remove the redirect virus, and nothing else. So you know it’s only going to remove what it’s intended to remove and not affect other files on your computer.
3. It’s updated – the tool is continuously updated everytime a new version of the redirecting virus is discovered. You don’t have to worry about which version of the redirect virus your computer’s infected with – the tool will remove them all.