Larry Page the co-founder of Google replaces Eric Schmidt as the new CEO of Google. However there have been reports of Eric Schmidt leaving Google but its conformed that he will continue to contribute his work to Google as the Executive Chairman.
Challenges facing Google’s new CEO Larry Page:
1)Deal with the growth of social networking giant Facebook.
2) Circumvent the obstacles that China is throwing in its path.
3) Stay out of the cross hairs of antitrust regulators around the world.
4) Catch up with Apple on mobile innovation.
5) Make Google a good investment in the stock market.
6) Get people to trust it when it comes to privacy.
7) Hang on to its people in a talent war that is heating up.
😎 Learn how to deal with the news media.
9) Fix Google’s public image problems.
10) Find a huge new business beyond search.
Will the new CEO help Google to beat its competitors:
Everyone knows how Google is trying hard to beat Facebook in the social side. Google launched the Google Buzz, Orkut, Knol etc which were a complete failure.The Youth Oriented “Orkut” is dying. So will Larry Page do something about it.
Well, lets see …