Are you fed up with everyday unwanted friend request or want to hide your profile from unknown people then you can hide your profile in facebook and google search.Whenever someone type your name or email Id in facebook search it will automatically search into its database and will show link to your profile.
You can hide your facebook profile from facebook search.Basically facebook provides you with these options as follows:-
1. Everyone can search your profile on facebook.
2. Only Your friends and friends of friends can search your profile
3. Only your friends can search your profile.
4. Custom settings.
Below is the complete step by step tutorial on How To Hide Your Profile On Facebook.
1. Login into your facebook account.
2. Click on Account on top right side.
3. Now Under the drop-down box menu and click on Privacy Settings heading
4. This will lead you to your Privacy options page and you will see a lot of privacy settings and the first one being Your status, photos, and posts
5. You can select any one of the these options from the left sidebar
b.friends and friends of friends
I Keep It to recommended as it contain Most favourable setting but you can customize it as per your need by clicking on customize settings.In customize setting you will get drop down menu to select who can view your address,profile,or read your posts on facebook.It will contain the above 4 options only,You will have to select from them.
6. After all the settings are Set , Click Apply settings and Your New settings will be activated.
You can also change your other privacy settings from here.
Below is the complete Step by step Tutorial Video On How To Hide Your Profile On Facebook.